dimanche 1 décembre 2013

Surface pro playing dota 2

Surface pro playing dota 2Surface Pro 2 (64gb4gb ram) Dota 2 Gameplay - YouTube Penny Arcade - Surface Pro 2 Surface Pro Can Run Diablo III, Portal 2, Other AAA Games

Microsoft Tablet – Surface Pro 2 Gaming - Tablets - Windows



[Request] How does the SP3 run Dota 2, TF2 and LoL Got to say, it plays Dota 2 very nicely for a tablet. Frame Rate If you have any questions about the Surface I have the original Surface Pro (running Intel HD4000) and most games play alright. Dota 2 is "reasonable" with graphic settings turned down


Gaming on the Surface Pro 3 Part 002: Dota 2 - YouTube


Valve's Portal 2 running on Surface Pro with near-maximum Several of my Twitter followers want to play World of Warcraft during their On previous videos of gaming on the Surface Pro, we've seen Dota 2, Starcraft 2, Diablo and even the highly anticipated Heroes of the Storm. Submitted 1 day ago by TheOneAndOnly-relicSurface Pro 2 128GB. Personally I'm more of a Dota 2 player but I don't play it hours on end.


Will the surface pro 2 ne able to run some major games Surface Pro 2 and 3 Dota 2 FPS: Surface - Reddit Why the Surface Pro 2 became my favourite computer. Ever In a moment of madness last year, I bought a Surface Pro 2. I'm interested in how you can play games like Left 4 Dead or Dota 2 without a

Surface Pro for Gaming - What have you insta, Windows 8, XDA Starcraft 2, League of Legends, and DOTA 2 on the Surface Pro


Surface pro playing dota 2

Playing DOTA 2 on the Microsoft Surface Pro, Video - Firstpost Hello everyone, I've been using a Surface Pro as my day-to-day computer almost since release, so I thought I would do a write up on gaming What are the FPS you guys are getting playing Dota 2 on Surface Pro 2 vs Surface Pro 3. Please leave me a few detail of your surface pro

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Articles les plus consultés