Analyzing Display and Performance, Android Developers
Huge battery drain with screen off by surfaceflinger process I would just like to ask if SurfaceFlinger is always called for any type of drawing. linux kernel 3.10.0-123.4.2 processes [flush] aren't present. An example Systrace report on 5 seconds of process execution for a running. The section of the SurfaceFlinger process in top excerpt, indicated by (1), shows
An Overview of Surfaceflinger - Let's Share some thoughts
Hi, all. I'm watching the initiating process of SurfaceFlinger(frameworks/ base/ libs/surfaceflinger/SurfaceFlinger. Cpp). (Process A). Android Graphics Architecture I. ActivityManager. service. (Process A).surfaceFlinger. (Process C). App. (Zygote child process B). Layer Stack. Issue 1991: Huge battery drain with screen off by surfaceflinger process (android system). 1 person starred this issue and may be notified of
Android system made of Surface SurfaceFlinger service 66206 - Google Code Android display-Surfaceflinger process _ Android display - Surfaceflinger process, surfaceflinger server process,( client) Binder
Embedded Android: Porting, Extending, and Customizing Debugging Native Code, Android Open Source
Headless pandaboard periodic surfaceflinger crash Produce a process list with ps ( ps - t if you want verbose thread feedback). Dump kernel HW( 182): About to give-up screen I/SurfaceFlinger. HW( 182): screen Issue 66206: Potential memory leak in SurfaceFlinger sadly i canґt supply a dump of the surfaceflinger process, as i donґt have root access.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire