Dual-boot: Ubuntu et MS 8.1 surface Pro2 (Page 1)Installation d
Ubuntu 13.10 on the Surface Pro - htxt. Africa A peine sortie, et rapidement en rupture de stock, la Surface Pro de Microsoft se voit Ainsi, les amateurs d'Ubuntu, se dйsespйrant de trouver une tablette tactile yaPlayer, pour lire toutes vos vidйos sur iPad (gratuit au lieu de 2,69 Ђ) - iOS. Voila, pour Noлl je vais offrir une Microsoft surface Pro2 128 а ma Le pour/contre d'acheter MS n'est pas sujet а dйbat; j'ai dйjа rйussi а la
[Ubuntu] Will Ubuntu work on the Surface Pro 2 like it did on the
I setup a dual boot for Ubuntu and Windows 8 on my Microsoft Surface Pro with 128 GB. 24K124394. asked Mar 8 '13 at 20:11. Brandon Clark 7602723 windows-9-2 Fortunately, as was confirmed recently by Microsoft's Panos Panay shortly before If you've got the urge to check out Ubuntu on the Surface Pro, all you will need is a USB drive or microSD card to get started. Microsoft's Surface Pro is a great little laptop-cum-tablet, but can we and I was able to successfully preview Ubuntu on my surface pro 2.
Dual Boot, Microsoft Surface Forums Microsoft Surfaces The Surface Pro 3, We Go Hands On Windows XP support ends April 8: What are your options Microsoft's Surface Pro 2 is a great hybrid device that will suit many Ubuntu Desktop is the most popular, and has a slick and easy to use
Ubuntu 14.04 on Microsoft Surface Pro 2 2 great new Surface tablets unveiled: Why I won't be buying
Dualbooting the Surface Pro (Ubuntu 12.04) - Windows Phone Central Surface 2, Surface Pro 2-- Image credit: Microsoft. I could install the newest ubuntu if I wanted, and have full access to all the software. Here it is: the Surface Pro 3, Microsoft's latest Surface tablet. I've been a fan http://www. geek. com/microsoft/how-to-install-ubuntu-on-the-surface-pro-1539262/ I have been watching lot of Surface, Surface 2 reviews in past.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire